We’ve made it quicker and easier to manage restrictions in Mews!
Now you can create and delete multiple restrictions in bulk; preview changes; merge similar restrictions into one; and remove specific time periods from existing restrictions.
These improvements save you time, streamline your view and speed up page loading, while reducing clicks and repetitive actions.
- Bulk create: Create restrictions for multiple rates and/ or spaces at once, with new multi-select options.
- Bulk delete: No need to delete restrictions individually, now select various restrictions and delete them in bulk, reducing clicks and loading times.
- Clear and merge restrictions: Changing, combining and removing restrictions for specific time periods is now easier and faster.
- Clear: Now, clear restrictions for specific time periods within an existing restriction, without needing to delete it and create two more. Use this functionality to make ad-hoc pricing decisions.
- Merge: Automatically merge similar restrictions into one, to reduce repetition and streamline your view. The most limiting restriction overrides the others with less restrictive exceptions.
- Review summary: See the effects of your actions previewed on the Review changes screen, so you can check which restrictions you are creating, editing, or deleting before confirming the action.
These updates make reservation management in Mews more efficient, so you can spend less time in the system, and more time with your guests!
Did you know? After testing our new bulk create feature in the Netherlands over the past few weeks, we have seen an over 85% reduction in the time taken to create restrictions!
You can learn more about creating restrictions here.